MOST HANDSOME CB750 Four STABLE

peterbaron

Road warrior
Thread starter
I was very privileged to visit Lash's CB750 Four Stable...the most gorgeous, private motorcycle assembly I've ever attended to.
Seeing a pic versus a real motorcycle that you can touch, gives you an enormous feeling and excitement.
He's got four CB750 Four, two are 1969 , one is 1971 and the fourth is 1972. All in immaculate, running condition, plated and being ridden daily, dust free.
The most handsome, in my opinion, are the 1969 read and the 1972 orange.
If I visited Lash 2 weeks earlier , I also would see his silver CBX that is now gone forever...
The work is done by Lash in more details.
Walking around 3 door garage, ops, Honda facility, one would notice engines taken apart, patiently and silently awaiting rejuvenating, no rush for high quality job that is his passion and hobby!!
Lash's stable is nice, neat and organized.
There are also Honda Shadow and most recent , 2018 burgundy-red Wing parked there, an all are only 100 km away from my house.

630406ff70277475cae09ad547a931d0.jpg


e3ad8bd8f4fe58493626695938a2a650.jpg



63444a8aa6122351011a58b4470260e5.jpg



899c06f84c236d8992e56ea8bfaa5b58.jpg



21f6026a66b216d0b711e4bc8fd632fb.jpg


Dwayne, :thanks: & :worship:

Peter
 
Banned_imp said:
Why did Lash sell his CBX??
A case of way too many bikes and not enough space. The CBX went to a friend who specializes in CBX’s and will ride it instead of cutting it up. I am doing another 1969 cb750 this winter in gold. That will give me the full set of 69’s..:D
 
peterbaron_imp said:
I was very privileged to visit Lash's CB750 Four Stable...the most gorgeous, private motorcycle assembly I've ever attended to.
Seeing a pic versus a real motorcycle that you can touch, gives you an enormous feeling and excitement.
He's got four CB750 Four, two are 1969 , one is 1971 and the fourth is 1972. All in immaculate, running condition, plated and being ridden daily, dust free.
The most handsome, in my opinion, are the 1969 read and the 1972 orange.
If I visited Lash 2 weeks earlier , I also would see his silver CBX that is now gone forever...
The work is done by Lash in more details.
Walking around 3 door garage, ops, Honda facility, one would notice engines taken apart, patiently and silently awaiting rejuvenating, no rush for high quality job that is his passion and hobby!!
Lash's stable is nice, neat and organized.
There are also Honda Shadow and most recent , 2018 burgundy-red Wing parked there, an all are only 100 km away from my house.

630406ff70277475cae09ad547a931d0.jpg


e3ad8bd8f4fe58493626695938a2a650.jpg



63444a8aa6122351011a58b4470260e5.jpg



899c06f84c236d8992e56ea8bfaa5b58.jpg



21f6026a66b216d0b711e4bc8fd632fb.jpg


Dwayne, :thanks: & :worship:

Peter
Just awesome. Thanks for sharing......:beerchug::thanks:
 
Back
Top