Nov 26, 2014 #1 L Lash 10_imp First service completed Thread starter Does anyone have this exhaust and if so do you like it ?
Nov 26, 2014 #2 C ClassicVW_imp Road warrior I'm interested in knowing the same. I saw that the one on Samurider's website says it fits 2014 model. So I emailed and asked if there was anything for a 2013. Takashi said it fits a 2013 standard. I see it's 93 db which might give it a good sound.
I'm interested in knowing the same. I saw that the one on Samurider's website says it fits 2014 model. So I emailed and asked if there was anything for a 2013. Takashi said it fits a 2013 standard. I see it's 93 db which might give it a good sound.
Nov 26, 2014 #4 L Lash 10_imp First service completed Thread starter The ferret_imp said: Click to expand... Thanks for the reply and links , I think I prefer the Moriwaki
The ferret_imp said: Click to expand... Thanks for the reply and links , I think I prefer the Moriwaki