Dec 6, 2014 #1 G grover_imp Been there Thread starter Bike EXIF | Moriwaki's 40th Anniversary Honda CB1100 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dec 6, 2014 #2 the Ferret Road warrior WOW, except for the rear end being jacked up in the air, I like that...a lot! the pipes are wild!
Dec 6, 2014 #3 G grover_imp Been there Thread starter The ferret_imp said: WOW, except for the rear end being jacked up in the air, I like that...a lot! the pipes are wild! Click to expand... I agree Ferret! Crazy they said there's $50k in that bike! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The ferret_imp said: WOW, except for the rear end being jacked up in the air, I like that...a lot! the pipes are wild! Click to expand... I agree Ferret! Crazy they said there's $50k in that bike! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dec 6, 2014 #4 Cormanus Administrator Staff member It's a great looking bike, and I bet it looks even better in the flash.
Dec 7, 2014 #6 M Motogeezer1949_imp Road warrior Nice bike, too bad the clip ons would kill me. I could go for a set of flat bars though
Dec 9, 2014 #7 P Papa Weeley_imp Road warrior Agreed. I think I'd also change that seat cover to black to match the rest of the bike, and add (a lot!) more padding!
Agreed. I think I'd also change that seat cover to black to match the rest of the bike, and add (a lot!) more padding!
Mar 29, 2015 #8 R Rebel73_imp Been there Are those lower fork covers available anywhere? That looks sweet!
Mar 30, 2015 #9 A Ack-CB11_imp Road warrior Rebel73_imp said: Are those lower fork covers available anywhere? That looks sweet! Click to expand... Those are actual black fork tubes from Honda and they are an anywhere item.
Rebel73_imp said: Are those lower fork covers available anywhere? That looks sweet! Click to expand... Those are actual black fork tubes from Honda and they are an anywhere item.
Mar 30, 2015 #10 D dr_rock_imp Running like a top Very beautiful bike. It's got a little bit of the Paul Smart look to it (minus the fairing and trellis frame)
Very beautiful bike. It's got a little bit of the Paul Smart look to it (minus the fairing and trellis frame)