More Goodies for the DLX

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Takashi recently listed a couple of 2014 CB1100’s on his Facebook page.

First is a DLX with Honda’s 2014 top box – which purported costs 10,000 yen less than the top box for the 2013 CB.

be36c0e5f4fde554cafeed64264b9e97.jpg


And not to be outdone, Whitehouse is offering their K10 kit for the 2014 EX/DLX (Takashi is the exclusive WH distributor for North America):

1bb31abe54c214d024f7ea3cd22576c1.jpg


And finally, Attention RD400 owners. Check out this exhaust offered by Samurider:

9a989475ac35ea6524e7ae798edbac80.jpg
 
That K10 EX kit is just too cool. Going to stick with what I have though...although I still want the chrome cups when they become available and paint my headlight bucket red.
 
I like the K10 kit but that's a bit too much for me however I'd like to know where you get those proper Honda '70's indicators from? Does anyone know if they are available separately?
 
Elipten_imp said:
Any idea how many K10 bikes exist? Wish Honda would make that bike.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
+1
 
Cb4kenco: are talking about the blinkers? If so they look aftermarket to me the older honda 750 had the flat lens. I'm sure you can buy the stock blinkers on eBay good used ones. You might can find some oem NOS also But that bike does look fine
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Cb4kenco: are talking about the blinkers? If so they look aftermarket to me the older honda 750 had the flat lens. I'm sure you can buy the stock blinkers on eBay good used ones. You might can find some oem NOS also But that bike does look fine
The 69 thru 74 CB750 had turn signals like that. It wasn't until 75 that Honda switched to the larger, flatter one's.
 
Back
Top