More Feasting - White 2013 in the USA

Greg_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
A bright, sunny day in paradise; so I took a pretty girl out to brunch.

Barnattina, your tank has a good home.









 
Greg,

That bike is we'll done, looks great:thumbsup:

I order 4 of these Yoshi exhaust badges, there smaller the the square patch that comes with the exhaust. If your interested in them let me know. Have not received them yet, 2 weeks from Taiwan.
 
Funny how some bikes look really good in one colour but the same colour on another machine leaves you cold.

The S7 Sunbeam looked fantastic in the sage green (lima bean green) but the CB1100 would be bleh in that colour. My Griso looks great in this satin finished Tenni Green (slightly darker lima bean green) with a brown seat, as well as the white seen here and in a satin autum orange; but in red or black, leaves me flat (other folks appreciate the red and black versions more than I).

Blue is pretty (have not seen on in person so I reserve the right to go gah-gah over it) but so far I would prefer the red or white (in that order). :D
 
Wow, don't know how I missed this yesterday (thanks to Ridem for the heads-up), but that looks great! I thought Ridem's new white bodywork looked nice on the silver detailed '14, but I have to say that white looks very cool against the black '13, too. Very nice!
 
Man Greg, I know that you're pondering a brown seat on that bike, but I've got to say that combination of white/black/chrome/silver is just about in perfect balance. Side panels in white or a more glossy black would be the icing on the cake. I'm generally not a huge fan of black exhausts, but that look works fantastic on this bike. Nicely done.
 
Back
Top