dr_rock_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I thought this was worth sharing. I have met Jac a few times and he is as nice as they come. He has put countless miles on his bikes over the years. He told me he used to leave Minneapolis in January on his Gold Wing just before a snow storm would hit to drive to Arizona.
For awhile he was "only" riding this 50cc Honda moped, but he put so many miles on it, driving it on many road trips.
In December a bunch of local riders chipped in and bought him a used Honda Shadow and when I spoke with him in late Marche he had already put 3,000 miles on it (Minneapolis has a late Spring).
http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/274634951.html
Here is the image gallery
http://www.startribune.com/galleries/274618061.html
For awhile he was "only" riding this 50cc Honda moped, but he put so many miles on it, driving it on many road trips.
In December a bunch of local riders chipped in and bought him a used Honda Shadow and when I spoke with him in late Marche he had already put 3,000 miles on it (Minneapolis has a late Spring).
http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/274634951.html
Here is the image gallery
http://www.startribune.com/galleries/274618061.html
