Monkey Monkey

Here’s a photo after installing the Yoshimura exhaust, front fender “down” kit, and mods to the license plate holder.

 
GoldOxide_imp said:
I actually like that exhaust on that bike. Nicely done.
Thanks. Yoshimura makes quality products.

Pulled off the air filter covers to see why it was so large. Couldn’t believe how restrictive it is. Went on the web and researched alternatives. Ended up going with the MNNTHBX intake. Sent in the ECU tote reflashed (Cameron Jones Racing).

Here’s a couple of photos. The black cover on the filter is an Outwears prefilter.



[url=https://s1231.photobucket.com/user/VWMX5Ray/media/A42D0060-FAE6-47E4-BC2B-135DDAAD3262_zpsgmhsyvdz.jpeg.html]
 
You’re killing me Ray!!!
5f196f13527db9ae44328236b6828bf5.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Blame it on Razor. Found this 2019 in North Carolina with only 137 miles on the odometer. Brought it home last night.

77b43b88d4d1dd3d784fae2e29585866.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Lol cool Ron. Love the little windshield on it.
 
Mine will hit 55 mph on a downhill, but I’m at 8000’. In the flatlands nearer Denver, around 6000’, I’ve seen 60 mph on flat roads, but that kind of speed is a bit frantic on those small wheels. 40-45 is a more realistic cruising speed for me.
 
mtneers_imp said:
Blame it on Razor. Found this 2019 in North Carolina with only 137 miles on the odometer. Brought it home last night.

77b43b88d4d1dd3d784fae2e29585866.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nice catch mtneers.

50 years diff, eh?

Man landed on the moon back then. Since then the Monkey has gained 76 cc.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
mtneers_imp said:
Blame it on Razor. Found this 2019 in North Carolina with only 137 miles on the odometer. Brought it home last night.

77b43b88d4d1dd3d784fae2e29585866.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nice catch mtneers.

50 years diff, eh?

Man landed on the moon back then. Since then the Monkey has gained 76 cc.
Nice catch mtneers.

50 years diff, eh?

Man landed on the moon back then. Since then the Monkey has gained 76 cc.

But doubled its HP!
16bb7de166eba19b2c8c6de3dbdc7440.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
KiowaEagle_imp said:
How much does that windshield eliminate the buffeting Ron? Just the crotch area or part of the stomach too? :rofl:

Lol. Works great on the ankles!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LongRanger_imp said:
Mine will hit 55 mph on a downhill, but I’m at 8000’. In the flatlands nearer Denver, around 6000’, I’ve seen 60 mph on flat roads, but that kind of speed is a bit frantic on those small wheels. 40-45 is a more realistic cruising speed for me.

I agree. I don’t think I want to be doing that kind of speed on 12” wheels. Previous owner said the same that you did... cruises at 40-45.

I’m thinking about auditioning for the next Beni-Kedem Parade.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top