Mods Mods Mods

Latinrudeboi13_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi

I was looking at some mods for my ride. It has been almost a year and I've put 5k miles in on my cb2013abs, and I want to make some changes Here are some items, i just wanted to know if anyone has experience with...

Biltwell Maynard handlebars?
Biltwell Spencer Seat?
Loosa Engineering Stubby can muffler?
anyone got opinions on the motogadget stuff?

If you know anything that resemble or think I might like I am open to suggestions. Also, seeking Recommendations for headlight? rear sets? engine cover? rear fender eliminator?

Im shooting for a cafe look. Thanks in advance for any tips. I'll do more research as I gather my wishlist for mods.
 
Yes, I deleted the ad for rearsets because it had exceeded the forum's 60-day rule. The member who posted it was Harishsknair if you would like to send him a PM to see if he still has them for sale.

You could also look in the photos section at Aussieflyer's café mods and search the forum more generally for other café mods by other members. There are plenty of good ideas.
 
Thanks Cormanus. I couldn't remember the members name. Was gonna search on 'bump'. :P
 
Thread starter
Looks like the Sato racing rear sets are a good fit. Definitely on the wishlist. Still looking for images of a rear fender eliminator that doesn't cost over $200
 
Latinrudeboi13_imp said:
Looks like the Sato racing rear sets are a good fit. Definitely on the wishlist. Still looking for images of a rear fender eliminator that doesn't cost over $200
Metal blade for the sawzall?
 
Has anyone tried hooking up a Motogadet m-unit blue to a 2014 CB1100? I'm really wanting to give it a shot this winter but it would be helpful if someone has any pointers. Also, it anyone has the full (with colors) wiring diagram for the 2014.
 
Fun tip, if you want a proper cafe look, ditch the OEM grab bars and swap them for the OEM grab bar from the 2017-and-up models. It's much nicer, and forms a proper loop-look
 
Latinrudeboi13_imp said:
Hi

I was looking at some mods for my ride. It has been almost a year and I've put 5k miles in on my cb2013abs, and I want to make some changes Here are some items, i just wanted to know if anyone has experience with...

Biltwell Maynard handlebars?
Biltwell Spencer Seat?
Loosa Engineering Stubby can muffler?
anyone got opinions on the motogadget stuff?

If you know anything that resemble or think I might like I am open to suggestions. Also, seeking Recommendations for headlight? rear sets? engine cover? rear fender eliminator?

Im shooting for a cafe look. Thanks in advance for any tips. I'll do more research as I gather my wishlist for mods.
I got you..
Biltwell is decent. I wound up going with a Protaper low bar 1 1/8" with a Protaper clamp. I just found it better made than the Biltwell. They may be for a desert sled but they help a ton with handling. Plus they look pretty trick.
Never tried a Biltwell seat. But there are still options for the CB. Revzilla I think has a cool one. I went with a Daytona solo seat. Gel. Got it on Webike. Nice seat.
As for the Lossa pipe? It's just a Cone Engineering stubby with needless markup. You can go right to Cone and get that exact pipe unmarked for like $80. They're made in Stanton, CA. Maybe 20 min from the Lossa shop. I went with a Mizuno. Looks like the Yoshi but the bends are different. Then ceramic coated it. Obnoxious. :D

As for gauges.., Check out Speedhut. They make analog gauges ran by GPS. Kind of a delay but they work and SUPER easy to install. Custom faces and colors available.
As for a headlight you can do anything. I plan an LED bulb. Then a foglight to go on the engine bracket. PIAA.
Rearsets? Sato Racing makes a set. $350.
Fender elininator? I got mine from ebay. There was a guy making them for the CB. But making one is easy if you're handy.
 
Back
Top