MIZ Front Fender (Free!)

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
A mystery package unexpectedly arrived at my house 2 days before Christmas. The shipping label showed it was sent by Takashi. I asked my wife about it but she pleaded ignorance so I placed the box under the Christmas tree until we opened gifts last night.

The box contained a beautiful MIZ front fender in red!!!

MIZ Sporty Front fender:CB1100 | Samurider.com

Enclosed was a note from Takashi:

* CUSTOMER OF THE YEAR 2014 *
Dear John – We are pleased to announce that you are the “Customer of the year 2014” at Samurider.com. Please accept this package as a token of my appreciation.

Thank you and best regards,
Takashi / owner of samurider.com

I was completely blown away. What incredible generosity! I’ve never heard of a motorcycle accessories business doing anything like this. Have you?

The MIZ fender is considerably smaller than the Chic Design “short” front fender that I had on the bike;

e8efe396de10de7e79cef7c1bdb1a733.jpg


I had been looking for a smaller profile fender to give my bike a somewhat more “café” look, and I think the MIZ did the trick. What do you think?

67d7721b379b749050d8a6fda2f94c2f.jpg


19eb2a97aa45c37d883f74dd1e209164.jpg



Takashi has recently added a ton of new high quality accessories for our bikes. On top of that the exchange rate is very favorable. So get those orders in early and often and transform your 2013 or 2014 CB1100. And put yourself in the running for a great prize in 2015.
 
I like it better than the ones with struts on your bike. Great looking 1100 CB4ME!

Customer of the year..an American lol..Takashi says cha ching!
 
I like it. It looks right with your bike. Can I ask who makes those funky colored headers? A Mr. T purchase I spose?
 
Thread starter
Ole_imp said:
I like it. It looks right with your bike. Can I ask who makes those funky colored headers? A Mr. T purchase I spose?
Ole - those are Motogear cat free titanium headers. From Mr. T of course.
 
Congratulations CB4ME on being awarded CB1100 farkler of the year. You must have made Mr T a very happy man.
 
Back
Top