Charlie Bravo_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
I've been trying to get my new mirrors mounted for a few weeks, and the left/right struts I ordered from Dennis Kirk finally arrived. I wanted different mirrors 'cause, IMHO, the stock CB mirrors look like snail eyes, so I got some similar to CB500 mirrors, but not OEM. I was a bit dismayed in that their construction was not up to par, but, you get what you pay for, and I didn't pay for OEM. So, I get 'em mounted, and like the way they look, and eagerly try them out. Wouldn't you know, they vibrate like a vibrator, especially the left one, even at idle. Now I have to see if I can mitigate that vibration somehow via a rubber washer, somehow brace the strut, not sure. I may try the previous strut on the left side even though it's not black like the DK ones are. I'll post some pics when I get them sorted.
