Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
you live in canada?
Dale_imp said:Just got sent this photo of my bike! I'll have to be happy with just the pic for now though because I'm living overseas until June. Cannot wait to get home for many reasons, you know friends and family and stuff....and a NEW CB1100! Life is good.
![]()
Nope. Randy B's bike is a very dark blue. Not sure what Honda called it. Here's one from a Japanese site.pechorin75_imp said:I wonder if this is the same blue as on Randy B's bike? Also, does anyone know if the Honda badges on the tank are all the same regardless of tank color...i.e., do they all have the dark red background (when in the right light), or does that vary?