Middle America and Lake Michigan

Great report. I'd call tht the water and Beer tour lol
 
Some of those beers and some of your ribbers, Ferret, and that would be the best tour eva!

Great trip EJ! Thanks for all the pics.
 
Awesome! You were in my neighborhood for a bit of it. I'd have rode out and bought you and your spouse a bloody with a PBR chaser. Next time. Or....come out to the rally in Eureka Springs next year. !
 
That was a real nice blog about your trip. I enjoyed your commentary and your pictures. Well done! Are your tires Michelin PR3's? If so, what size is the front, looks a little beefier than stock? I like the looks of them.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Great report. I'd call tht the water and Beer tour lol
Thanks, Ferret. Yeah, apparently we were on a mission to try a new local beer with every meal. Sorry to make you thirsty!
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Some of those beers and some of your ribbers, Ferret, and that would be the best tour eva!

Great trip EJ! Thanks for all the pics.
Thanks, popgun. And there are more to come!
EmptySea_imp said:
Awesome! You were in my neighborhood for a bit of it. I'd have rode out and bought you and your spouse a bloody with a PBR chaser. Next time. Or....come out to the rally in Eureka Springs next year. !
Thanks, EmptySea. PBR, the proper bloody chaser!
regularworkingdad_imp said:
That was a real nice blog about your trip. I enjoyed your commentary and your pictures. Well done! Are your tires Michelin PR3's? If so, what size is the front, looks a little beefier than stock? I like the looks of them.
Hey regular, yes they are PR3s, and the front tire is stock size (rear is 160/60). I love these tires, but the rear did get slightly flattened in the center on this long trip with so many straight roads.
 
Most excellent report, EJ. I'm enjoying it thoroughly. All that beer ... riding ... water ... boats ... good weather ... what more could you want?
 
A very enjoyable read with great pics. Wish I felt as comfortable sampling beers on the road as you do. One of the drawbacks of getting old I guess. Thanks for taking us on your trip. Jon Z
 
EJ, thanks again for sharing that report. Great story and pictures. It must have been a fantastic trip. :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Jonz_imp said:
A very enjoyable read with great pics. Wish I felt as comfortable sampling beers on the road as you do. One of the drawbacks of getting old I guess. Thanks for taking us on your trip. Jon Z
Thanks, Jon! I understand a lot of people probably don't approve of the beer thing. My limit is one per meal when riding. I'm comfortable with that and certainly not breaking any laws.
Cormanus_imp said:
EJ, thanks again for sharing that report. Great story and pictures. It must have been a fantastic trip. :thumbsup:
Cormanus, thanks for the compliments. Appreciate it and glad you enjoyed it!:)
redbirds_imp said:
A great adventure EJ told with many fine photos. :thumbsup:
Thanks, redbirds. It was nice to "immortalize" the journey by posting them. Cheers. :)
 
Back
Top