Miami Auto Museum

Houtman_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
After going to the AIMEXPO (excellent!) I went to North Miami to the DEZER car/bike museum.
This is a great place with many different displays of micro cars, scooters , bikes , movie cars, military vehicles etc etc.
They have the biggest James Bond memorabilia display in the world .
There are 2 buildings, easy to find and I enjoyed it very much.
If you are ever in the area it is worth seeing, not cheap to get into both buildings but you will be amazed with this collection of transportation vehicles.
 
Thread starter
It was $20 per building , so I paid $40 which is not cheap but I think that you can get a discount of $5 when you pick up an brochure inside the entrance.
It only opened a year ago but it was amazing to me, especially all the cars and bikes from my youth in Europe.
 
Back
Top