MG V7 Review Mentions CB1100

DGShannon_imp

Been there
Thread starter
"The V7 range is Guzzi’s most successful product and customers worldwide like the bikes. Rather than being a niche motorcycle, like Honda’s CB1100EX, the V7s are paying Guzzi’s bills."

LINK: Moto Guzzi V7 Review
 
"The best of the classics/retros, and by a big margin too, is the Honda CB1100 EX ....... "

Uh, yep!
 
Also accurate is that the CB is, "big, heavy and faster machine than the norm for the category". (Meaning retros.)
 
I'm with you redbirds, the Guzzi Scrambler is an interesting bike that I like the looks of. More so than the Ducati which I was excited about until I saw it in person. I wonder what my reaction will be to the MG Scrambler in person. I hope to go to this year's Progressive International Motorcycle Show and will keep an eye out for it.
 
With a claimed wet weight of 419 lbs with 5.8 gallons of gas aboard. Add in the convenience of shaft drive and it looks a winner.
ss2wheels_imp said:
I would love that blue one right next to the CB and the Switchback, anyone have a place I could live if I buy one..:rofl:
You may stay with us if you bring all three bikes and make lunch every day.
 
"The Royal Enfield Bullets are okay but 29 hp really is a cure for insomnia. I once had a lawnmower with a tuned, two-stroke engine and that made more power than a Bullet."

:D:D:D
 
Back
Top