Dec 21, 2016 #1 C c-breezy_imp Been there Thread starter Well well well, check out which bike they decided to use in Meta's holiday video! Also, Merry Christmas everyone!
Well well well, check out which bike they decided to use in Meta's holiday video! Also, Merry Christmas everyone!
Dec 21, 2016 #4 R Rolls_imp Been there That was fun to watch. I don't know anything about Meta or what they do, make or sell, but I like them now.
That was fun to watch. I don't know anything about Meta or what they do, make or sell, but I like them now.
Dec 21, 2016 #5 the Ferret Road warrior Rolls_imp said: That was fun to watch. I don't know anything about Meta or what they do, make or sell, but I like them now. Click to expand... +1 very cool... and heart touching
Rolls_imp said: That was fun to watch. I don't know anything about Meta or what they do, make or sell, but I like them now. Click to expand... +1 very cool... and heart touching
Dec 21, 2016 #6 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Nice one c-breezy. http://www.readmeta.com/about/