Met a new CB owner

I like the "leave a note" idea, so just ran some business card stock through the printer...



When I see a CB in the wild, I'll be ready.
 
Wisedrum_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
Your new friend needs a new front tire !

He doesn't.
My CB's front tire has run out of rubber...
Changed it today.

Wisedrum

He doesn't.
My CB's front tire has run out of rubber...
Changed it today.

Wisedrum
Sorry Wisedrum , I thought that you had the yellow bike , I just want you to be safe !
 
I try to be safe. But there is no total certainty while riding a motorbike. But good, not worn out tires can help and raise the amount of safeness.

Wisedrum
 
pdedse_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
Something like this came up a while back and so I made up my own 1.5" x 2.5" paper cards with a photo of a cb1100, the website's address on the back and a message: Join us! I keep them in my wallet and am ready...waiting...but I've only seen one cb1100 parked before I made the cards, and have never seen one "in the wild" except for planned group rides. But I am ready for the next time...if there is one!
OK, so today I saw it again, a cb parked where I work in Gresham, OR. This is the only one I've ever seen outside of planned group rides. This time, with cb1100forum.com card in hand, I left one tucked in under the gas cap. There were some hair ties on the bike making me think female rider or someone with long hair--anyone here? If so, greetings!

d97dab61db6151060b7d95ee783199d3.jpg


That's my KLR650 behind it.
OK, so today I saw it again, a cb parked where I work in Gresham, OR. This is the only one I've ever seen outside of planned group rides. This time, with cb1100forum.com card in hand, I left one tucked in under the gas cap. There were some hair ties on the bike making me think female rider or someone with long hair--anyone here? If so, greetings!

ff5e2daa82b0b21ed4c3718b136aa7e0.jpg


That's my KLR650 behind it.
LoL... yes female and yes long hair. Sent you a PM.
 
Nemo_imp said:
I like the "leave a note" idea, so just ran some business card stock through the printer...



When I see a CB in the wild, I'll be ready.

Nice looking business cards!
 
Back
Top