Merry Christmas; RLETs

rdprdp01

Road warrior
Thread starter
Merry Christmas!

I hope 2025 is a wonderful year for you and your family. Thanks to the wonderful people in the Forum who have graciously shared their love of motorcycles and knowledge of CB1100s with me. I am very grateful and much the better for it.

And now, a special Christmas present for the RLET Police Squad. As I have tried to return back to the members the many benefits and joys I have received, please note that my posts involving RLETs are by far the most popular. Almost 6,000 views in six months which continue to increase each and every month:

53b7f7712fd9de5b25af6152e250db3d.jpeg


The tireless work of the RLET Police Squad pays dividends and ensure that all CB1100s are properly adorned, just like a Christmas tree. :) Take care and Merry Christmas. David
 
Thread starter
That is incredibly funny!! I knew the angels protected the riders of the Forum, but little did I know they blessed us with RLETs too. :)
 
Merry Christmas everyone!
 
Huzzah. Mom finally listened this year when I told her I don’t need a Harley Davidson gift card for Christmas.
 
Back
Top