EmptySea, I agree with you about the utility of Google Maps. Most of the time it's really handy. Using towns is good; I think, but I'm not sure, because the program generates a URL to describe the route and, at some point, it can't get any bigger. I've a suspicion that, as soon as you change the route from the one the engine prefers, it generates a longer URL.
Using the new MyMaps gives you a bit more latitude. You can add a number of layers with multiple way points before it gets stroppy and tells you to pay for the professional edition. The down side is that it's output is a little less accessible.
Click for link to Google Maps. May not work on tablets or phones.
https://goo.gl/maps/HAezS
Using the new MyMaps gives you a bit more latitude. You can add a number of layers with multiple way points before it gets stroppy and tells you to pay for the professional edition. The down side is that it's output is a little less accessible.
Click for link to Google Maps. May not work on tablets or phones.
https://goo.gl/maps/HAezS















































