Meeting of the CB Hierarchy?Shout out for Agenda Items

I'm in for 3.. 5...7 and 10 :D
 
You had me at "... taste for Cormanus."

11. Peach cobbler
12. Recruitment of the opposite sex
13. List of the most colorful swear words blocked
14. Why, yes, I would like another cobbler
15. Nap, rinse, repeat
 
#2 and #4.
16. Best tea brews with cobbler.
17. Are RLETs the key to "safe cycling"?
18. Has the proliferation of RLETs contributed to the low numbers of new CB1100's?
 
I say we save everyone time and effort and move straight to 9. Surely there are more important matters to attend to, like riding.
 
11.. We were driving up the coast and saw a bakery with " limited Time Only Fresh Peach Pies". I started to pull over and my wife says " you want a WHOLE peach pie?". So I kept going. Heck a slice would have been good!

13... I think I have blocked every one you've also seen scribbled on bathroom walls

17... Yes as a matter of fact they are (raspberry sound) lol. Ps saw a bike just like Sparky's today..same color and everything

At a hotel in Guth country. Tomorrow, a face to face. Got my list of things to work out..hours, pay, benefits, trouble makers.
 
I'm almost scared to see how this thread develops, lol.

As you all can probably imagine, I'm really looking forward to finally meeting the ferret.
 
Imm, business meeting tomorrow. You guys be sure to expense this trip and face to face so the stockholders (stakeholders?) of this forum don't reap inordinate profits!
 
Wow...wow just left meeting at the secluded meeting cabin. Went over a "mountain" of things, and had some true "waterfall" moments. The business lunch really hit the spot although I almost "chickened" out. Much tea was consumed, (unfortunately we couldn't locate any peach cobbler). I think we came to a consensus. I will say it doesn't look too good for one of you, but I am not at liberty to say who at this time.

New found admiration for the CEO and enjoyed meeting his lovely wife. All in all a great day spent in the company of a great man and a good friend.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Wow...wow just left meeting at the secluded meeting cabin. Went over a "mountain" of things, and had some true "waterfall" moments. The business lunch really hit the spot although I almost "chickened" out. Much tea was consumed, (unfortunately we couldn't locate any peach cobbler). I think we came to a consensus. I will say it doesn't look too good for one of you, but I am not at liberty to say who at this time.

New found admiration for the CEO and enjoyed meeting his lovely wife. All in all a great day spent in the company of a great man and a good friend.
It's true...

7ee1b96d9e431fc8ce7ecd5400ad391c.jpg


I had a great visit with our esteemed moderator and his wonderful wife. They put up with me for the entire day and got to see a good amount of the area east of Portland. Almost lost the ferret off of the side of the mountain, but that's another story.

As the photo shows, the meeting was all business — never an easy day for the two of us when it comes to this place. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Hope you two enjoy the rest of your trip!
 
very kool that the two of you got to meet. From the picture it looks like you both agreed and its not good for someone.
Thanks to both of you for a great forum.
 
The contessa should have called! Just had a piece of warm peach pie ala mode across the street at Sheri's, but it's not cobbler!
 
The ferret_imp said:
The contessa should have called! Just had a piece of warm peach pie ala mode across the street at Sheri's, but it's not cobbler!
Another cobbler in the oven! Got to do something with the crate of peaches in the garage.
 
Got some cobbler today at Mo's in Cannon Beach. In another dive in Olympia Wash now ( btw the bridge from Oregon to Wash was something. Thanks Jonz. Tomorrow Space Needle and Mt Ranier. Then plane for home.
 
Back
Top