Meet and Greet

1100rider_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Maybe next year we could have a couple of meet and greets in different locations throughout the country so we could get together and introduce ourselves. Somewhere locally situated in several different areas of the country. Nothing fancy but I think the group is getting enough members to make this possible. Any ideas on this?
 
ride4now_imp said:
I think that's a terrific idea. Is anyone planning on going to Daytona for bike week in March?
I'll be there toward the end of the second week.

Next month I'm going to AIM Expo in Orlando and Biketoberfest. B-Fest is the week of 10/14; the show runs 10/16-10/20.
 
How about Mid-Ohio Vintage Bike Days? Lexington, OH. Usually in July... Claims to be the largest Vintage Bike Gathering in the country, although Barber is gaining more and more attendance every year...
 
Like I have seen on my Triples board/forum, they have meet and greets setup by regions I would call them. Different forum groups for each.

Maybe we should look at membership and areas and see what can be drawn up? Try to pick areas within reason for the bigger turn outs. Oh wait that might mean trying to get something like that mapping of members setup to see where everyone is. Not sure if we can incorporate that into this forum software package...
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
ride4now_imp said:
I think that's a terrific idea. Is anyone planning on going to Daytona for bike week in March?
I'll be there toward the end of the second week.

Next month I'm going to AIM Expo in Orlando and Biketoberfest. B-Fest is the week of 10/14; the show runs 10/16-10/20.
I'll be there toward the end of the second week.

Next month I'm going to AIM Expo in Orlando and Biketoberfest. B-Fest is the week of 10/14; the show runs 10/16-10/20.
I'm going to Bikeweek the first weekend... but will miss Biketoberfest and AIM this year.
 
Great Idea. There is an annual European Riders Rally in Burkesville Kentucky the weekend after Mothers day in May. Open to all bikes sponsored by the BMW club of Nashville TN. Great riding area, check it out.:beerchug:
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
ride4now_imp said:
I think that's a terrific idea. Is anyone planning on going to Daytona for bike week in March?
I'll be there toward the end of the second week.

Next month I'm going to AIM Expo in Orlando and Biketoberfest. B-Fest is the week of 10/14; the show runs 10/16-10/20.
I'll be there toward the end of the second week.

Next month I'm going to AIM Expo in Orlando and Biketoberfest. B-Fest is the week of 10/14; the show runs 10/16-10/20.
Let us know what AIM is like - this is the first year, right? I'm irked it fell on the weekend that it did, SWMBO is helping run a tattoo convention in Panama City Beach that weekend, and I promised months ago I'd go with her.

I'm down for getting together during Bike Week, we camped at the Cabbage Patch this year - nothing like being able to walk from a bar to a bbq stand then walk another 200 feet to your tent. The noise wasn't bad at all, even considering the coleslaw wrestling and live bands playing. The only real annoyance was the drunk & stoned couple in the space next to us.
 
Back
Top