MC YouTubers you watch or follow 2019

Novice_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I work nights so sometimes on my weekend I’m up when everyone else is sleeping. During this time I find myself surfing YouTube. So if there are worthwhile or at least entertaining mc people you like at the moment, I would sure like to hear about them! I’ve watched MCrider, who is good for riding tips, and Yammienoob, who is a millennial train wreck, but entertaining nevertheless.
 
None for me, sorry.

I like watching Fortnines vids when someone posts a link to one, but not enough to follow him or search out his vids.

Most YouTube's videos I watch are from links people post.
 
None. Like Ferret I’ll watch a FortNine video incidental to someone posting a link. Other than that no bike videos or sites other than this forum.
 
I used to follow Rnickeymouse, videos of motorcycle crashes on Mulholland Hwy ("the Snake") in LA, but he stopped posting a couple of years ago.
. Its fun to watch in slow motion and try to figure out why they crashed. Seems like chopping the throttle or grabbing the front brake when they get scared seems to be a common thread. Don't really watch much youtube any more.
 
YouTube can be a rich mine of information and entertainment. The difficulty, for me at least, is that it’s also a wormhole into which one can vanish for days. For that reason, like The ferret and Frulk, I keep myself away from it.
 
I used to watch vids of Mulholland Hwy, and have a couple of pics of different bikes taken by the guy on the 180 degree hairpin turn in the Snake, but Mulholland has been closed for what seems two years now and haven't been up there in a while.
 
Yeah, I went up to the Snake a few months ago, and there was a large gate across the road. Bummer. I used to watch the crash videos posted on YouTube, which I found particularly engaging since they were roads I was familiar with.

My current favorites are Regular Car Reviews - he does a lot of bikes, and it's interesting to hear his comments; Also Itchy Boots, who is currently riding a Honda through South Africa.
 
is that the rNickeyMouse dudes vids? I have seen a few of those. The riders always amaze me with their showboating that bites them

Love how this guy runs to his bike first... then his female passenger


 
Yup, that's the one. There are guys (me included) who will ride for miles to get to that spot, knowing that they'll be photographed and filmed going around that one corner. Gotta look good, the world is watching, right?
 
It used to be a fun ride on a NTM bike; 405 north, 10 west to PCH, up to Topanga Cyn Blvd to Mulholland, Rock Store, the fish joint on PCH, then head home for a cocktail and a stogie. Check out the web site for my pic, order it. Haven't done it in a long time.
 
The Missenden Flyer
The Chronicles of Mr. Fish
Chronicles of Solid
Fortnine
Allen Millyard (oh man, what that man can build in a small garage - amazing)
Brett Tkacs
Sven Olsen (although not so much since he sold the CB500X and got a Tenere)

Then there a bunch I watch from time to time; not on a regular basis.
 
Back
Top