Maybe a Zanesville Rally one day?

Inhouse Bob

Road warrior
Thread starter
I got my on-line RoadRUNNER Magazine today and they did a write-up of rides around Zanesville, Ohio. I've driven by but never stopped. It looks like a nice area for a rally. Mr. Ferret, is this anywhere near you? Your thoughts? Here is a link to the Chamber of Commerce's motorcycle maps...
Zanesville-Muskingum County Visitors Bureau
 
What a great find, Bob! I love when a local tourism group puts out a terrific motorcycle guide. That looks like a really good one! Thanks for sharing and for the germ of an idea...
 
Zanesville is a little north of the generally accepted best parts of the state to ride in.which is the south eastern part of the state bordering West Virginia. Athens and Marietta would be the big cities in the best area. I proposed Marietta Ohio for a rally but keep getting voted down. Guess no enough people want to come here.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Zanesville is a little north of the generally accepted best parts of the state to ride in.which is the south eastern part of the state bordering West Virginia. Athens and Marietta would be the big cities in the best area. I proposed Marietta Ohio for a rally but keep getting voted down. Guess no enough people want to come here.
As soon as the hotels and restaurants open up I'm ready!
 
I'll buy a lottery ticket.
 
Thread starter
DAC_imp said:
Ohio valley rally?
I like the sound of that! Mr. Ferret, sometimes it just takes a while for us to see the light. Meanwhile, see everyone in PA!
 
The ferret_imp said:
Zanesville is a little north of the generally accepted best parts of the state to ride in.which is the south eastern part of the state bordering West Virginia. Athens and Marietta would be the big cities in the best area. I proposed Marietta Ohio for a rally but keep getting voted down. Guess no enough people want to come here.
Athens and Marietta...big cities...hahahaha. Relatively speaking I suppose. Or maybe they are and I've just been gone for 31 years.:huh:
 
well they are for SE Ohio lol. They are certainly not Chicago, LA, San Fran or New York city...or Columbus or Cincinnati for that matter.
 
Hey Mickey,

Been a couple of years since I’ve been around so I thought I’d check in. Life is good, still riding. Come on down to the cabin for a few days and I’ll show you a new road.
 
Back
Top