Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.




So how is the rear brake compared to your other one Ferrett?Lol during break in I'm not testing it, just riding it. After a couple hundred miles, we will see what shes got.OldF7Guy_imp said:Absolutely a beautiful motorcycle you lucky dog.So how is the rear brake compared to your other one Ferrett?
The ferret_imp said:Thanks guys..
More thought about the bike....
The paint. Everyone kept saying how dull the paint was compared to the 13. Well, out in the sunlight, the paint is full of little gold metal flakes. Really pretty.
I didnt mess with the fuel computer, but looking at the manual tonight it will apparently figure each trip meter separately, so you can figure gas mileage for a tank on A or gas mileage for a trip on B or whatever
I had forgotten how lightly this bike rolls into turns.
I was hoping this bike came with Bridgestones, especially after Randy B's experience with his rear BS...no luck I got Dunlops again.
The smaller turn signals are growing on me. Nice shape.
Reserve from first flashing light on this is 1.1 or 1.2 gals....a bit more than the .9 on the 13.
I need to look back for a pic of the sidestand on my 13. I don't remember the pad on it being as big as the pad on this 14, which struck me as huge. May be the same, I just can't remember.
