the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
Well, got out for a nice little ride today..78 miles. Got up to 62 and sunny but WINDY! Stopped at my old office and picked up a new Hi Viz vest in the latest style. Then headed over to Sport Tour (my favorite acc shop) to see if Michelin released the new Pilot Road 4 GT's which I am wanting to try on my ST. (rears are released.. fronts are supposed to be released Friday)
Anyhow got to talking to the head honcho, Glen, about CB 1100 stuff. He said lots of new stuff is coming out from Givi, SW MotoTech and GR sliders for the CB, so much so that he is considering giving the CB it's own page on his website (http://www.sporttour.com/ ). He showed me some new Givi 22 hard bags along with the old style Givi 21 bags which would both suit the style of the CB, and a new hard rack/soft bag combo that looks cool. I told him to let me know when he had it up and I'd link up to it here.

Anyhow got to talking to the head honcho, Glen, about CB 1100 stuff. He said lots of new stuff is coming out from Givi, SW MotoTech and GR sliders for the CB, so much so that he is considering giving the CB it's own page on his website (http://www.sporttour.com/ ). He showed me some new Givi 22 hard bags along with the old style Givi 21 bags which would both suit the style of the CB, and a new hard rack/soft bag combo that looks cool. I told him to let me know when he had it up and I'd link up to it here.

