manual

I'm pretty sure that's it sonnyb. Helm are the publishers of the service manual.
 
Helm is the official supplier. Its even in the owners manual. At least it is in mine.
 
Ok, thanks. The problem is that I live in Europe (in Portugal), and Helm wants 200 bucks just for the shipping costs :-(

Houtman offered his help once, I usually don't like to bother anyone but in this case I think I will ask him if he doesn't mind to see if it exists a cheaper alternative to get an Helm manual.
 
The one you linked to looks just fine at a better price. But it may not be original.
 
Peperapido_imp said:
Ok, thanks. The problem is that I live in Europe (in Portugal), and Helm wants 200 bucks just for the shipping costs :-(

Houtman offered his help once, I usually don't like to bother anyone but in this case I think I will ask him if he doesn't mind to see if it exists a cheaper alternative to get an Helm manual.
I can buy one for you and tomorrow I will take my 2013-2017 manual to the Post Office to get a price to mail it to Portugal.
 
Houtman, thanks but after the post of Cormanus (and before your post) I bought the one in the above ebay link. Lets see what I get, I will then come here and tell to you.
Again, thank you very much.
 
Peperapido_imp said:
Houtman, thanks but after the post of Cormanus (and before your post) I bought the one in the above ebay link. Lets see what I get, I will then come here and tell to you.
Again, thank you very much.
You are very welcome !
 
Congrats, study and use it :thumbsup:
P.S Just wonder what is your cell number..in case if I get stuck, I may need some info from your newly bought manual :P
 
:thanks: I'll be happy to help!

peterbaron_imp said:
Congrats, study and use it :thumbsup:
P.S Just wonder what is your cell number..in case if I get stuck, I may need some info from your newly bought manual :P
It is not an easy task to buy service manuals here. In Europe Honda (and other brands) don't sell service manuals. When we try to import it from US, customs
will put another 30 to 40% above the price of the book+postage :-/

GoldOxide_imp said:
Thanks for sharing your success Peperapido.
 
Just an FYI, MR. T can get those special Honda tools we cannot buy here in the US.

Had to buy a tool for my 450X and Mr. T. was able to source it.
 
Peperapido_imp said:
:thanks: I'll be happy to help!

peterbaron_imp said:
Congrats, study and use it :thumbsup:
P.S Just wonder what is your cell number..in case if I get stuck, I may need some info from your newly bought manual :P
It is not an easy task to buy service manuals here. In Europe Honda (and other brands) don't sell service manuals. When we try to import it from US, customs
will put another 30 to 40% above the price of the book+postage :-/

GoldOxide_imp said:
Thanks for sharing your success Peperapido.
Yeah, seems counter-intuitive. If you cannot source and buy the item locally, then one has to import it. I can understand being punished (i.e. taxed) if the item is already available in the home country, but is purchased from abroad. But if it is not available? ... not fair commerce for sure.

The other issue could be related to country-of-origin and the lack of a trade agreement between the exchanging countries.

I know if I can get something directly from Japan, no custom duty will be added. However, if that item passes through via the U.S., duty will be added to the other fees.
 
Back
Top