Manniquin Pis

piunit_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I went bike riding with my bike friend today too.
I went into a mountain to see Manniquin Pis where is in next prefecture.
There is it out of a safety guard.
So I had to stand upon the base of the safety guard at that time to take a picture.
If I drop my iPhone accidentally it will fall into a deep valley I cannot pick up.
We had to ride on narrow winding mountain road for a while to see it.
It was not so hard for my bike to ride there but unfortunately it was hard for my bike friend’s bike because his bike just has a few lean angle.
So I often recommend that he buy a sport bike too. :)
 
I couldn't understand this idea that a mannequin was having some pie.....lol.
Spell it pee. :D
 
Looks like it was a great ride up that mountain. :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Randy B_imp said:
I couldn't understand this idea that a mannequin was having some pie.....lol.
Spell it pee. :D
Hi Randy B.
I have no idea too.
I checked it out on the Internet where the original was.
There are many of them in Belgium and they were not only boys.
Girls and doggies too. Ha ha
Cormanus_imp said:
Looks like it was a great ride up that mountain. :thumbsup:
Hi Cormanus.
Fore sure, it was a fantastic ride.:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top