steed_boy_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Elipten_imp said:Nice pictures, thanks for posting. Nice red tape on wheels! No need to apologize for language abilities, your sharing is what accounts. Thanks for being part of the group.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk







meowguy_imp said:The exact translation of that was supposed to be"
"Here is a picture of one of the really good looking women I work with everyday and you guys just have to eat your heats out because you don't."
They shortened it to "Exact Metal-Worker" because the above would not fit on the box.
Happy New Year everyone.


I think so too! Before ordering this kit, I imagine the slider long enough to protect the entire engine! I'm planning to replace plastic parts with a different department longer and louder.meowguy_imp said:The problem with the slider that I see is that they are about half the price of complete crash bars. Maybe the crash bars would provide more protection.
Cảm ơn chú! Chúc chú một năm mới tốt lành, hạnh phúc và vạn sự như ý!cbdtran_imp said:looking at your bike, I never stop marvel how beautiful the CB1100 is
---
nhin xe cua ban, toi khong tin xe CB1100 dep qua!
Reflective light makes the motorcycle highlighting in the dark!Ole_imp said:GREAT pics! They are so clear! Jump off the screen clear!
I like reflective rim stripes. They really show up in headlights. And camera flashes. Had some on an old bike you can see in this pic which bike is mine.
![]()
Please keep posting pics!







