Luggage Rack

Cresty_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I took a member advice and purchased a ( Chrome Backrest Sissy Bar w/Luggage Rack for 99-07 Honda Steed VLX VT 600 Deluxe ) for mounting on my 2014 CB100-E. E-Bay price was 53.95 with free shipping, can't beat that. As mention in a previous post, you do have to reverse the two main supports and shave some material off the stock brackets, which supports the rear turn signals aft of the rear mounting hole. Then drill a new rear hole in the main supports. After installation I added a 2"x 3/4' brace between the rear frame mount and the aft hole in the main supports to level my rack and achieve the proper sissy bar position.
 
Thanks. I like that it frees up the thingies on the side so you can use those for panniers and such.
 
Hey Bob, Those thingies on the sides are bungie hooks.
 
Back
Top