chandler_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Hi,
My new (slightly used) CB1100 came with this luggage rack installed. It's a nice extra, but I think I want to take it off for a while. I almost feel dumb asking this. Removal looks super easy. It looks like it's mounted to the grab rails with the two bolts on either side. Just wanted to check before I remove it. Anything I should look out for or tips that may make it easier?
Thanks!
2013 Honda CB1100
My new (slightly used) CB1100 came with this luggage rack installed. It's a nice extra, but I think I want to take it off for a while. I almost feel dumb asking this. Removal looks super easy. It looks like it's mounted to the grab rails with the two bolts on either side. Just wanted to check before I remove it. Anything I should look out for or tips that may make it easier?
Thanks!
2013 Honda CB1100


M