Luggage Rack/Sissy Bar

Ivan_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I'm looking for a luggage rack/small padded sissy bar for my 2014 CB 1100. Something that isn't too big or look out of place. Decent quick detachable saddlebags? Does anybody know if Honda is my best bet or are there any other vendors that sell accessories for my bike?
 
Honda is very limited with parts for those. I ended up with the Endurance black rack. I looked at a lot of different solutions for saddle bags, I can PM the links that I have collected if you want. There is a forum member working on a sissy bar, otherwise I don't think there are any.
 
Chapomis_imp said:
Honda is very limited with parts for those. I ended up with the Endurance black rack. I looked at a lot of different solutions for saddle bags, I can PM the links that I have collected if you want. There is a forum member working on a sissy bar, otherwise I don't think there are any.
The main reason I never put panniers on my CB was the whole taillight re-location deal. A number of members have re-located theirs with nice results, but I like mine where they are. Ferret and a number of others have good solutions for hauling gear for long trips, but it doesn't accommodate 2up. There are a lot of threads about the subject, just have to poke around.
 
Honda doesn't offer a sissy bar because they have the idea that these days people want a top box and that is where the pad is for the passenger.

See here:

4ece1963d46406d39748f7a1ce61718f.jpg
 
Road Comet with touring screen. Samurider has them.

There is a Road Comet 1 and a 2.
 
Back
Top