Lower Priced OEM Parts

speedgeezer_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Currently have a 2013 NC700X. Found Pro Caliber parts on the internet. Bought luggage and mounts substantially lower than other Honda dealers, and free shipping. Checked prices from another Honda dealer online and a stock CB1100 fender was $80 appx. less at PC. Haven't checked anything else, but will when I buy a CB1100. These folks are on the left coast and I live in GA. Not affiliated with them but do recommend.
 
By the way I just compared prices to some of the other sites mentioned here in other threads. Specifically Hondapartsplus.com and hondaparts-direct.com and both were significantly more expensive on CB1100 parts about 10% to 20% for items running 80 to 100 dollars.

Thanks again speedgeezeer for the recommendation.
 
Wow just cross checked price of a switch against my local dealer $71 vs $ 127. Thats crazy.
 
Lol never been in love with his parts pricing, but he's a good dealer to me
 
Back
Top