Nov 29, 2020 #21 R redbirds_imp Road warrior I use Shell Rotella T-6 synthetic 5W-40. Meets the Honda standard and being a diesel oil, is formulated like a motorcycle oil and it's cheap.
I use Shell Rotella T-6 synthetic 5W-40. Meets the Honda standard and being a diesel oil, is formulated like a motorcycle oil and it's cheap.
Nov 29, 2020 #22 S shahyaan_imp Running like a top Thread starter redbirds_imp said: I use Shell Rotella T-6 synthetic 5W-40. Meets the Honda standard and being a diesel oil, is formulated like a motorcycle oil and it's cheap. Click to expand... I had a look another one we don’t have here. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
redbirds_imp said: I use Shell Rotella T-6 synthetic 5W-40. Meets the Honda standard and being a diesel oil, is formulated like a motorcycle oil and it's cheap. Click to expand... I had a look another one we don’t have here. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nov 30, 2020 #23 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior redbirds_imp said: I use Shell Rotella T-6 synthetic 5W-40. Meets the Honda standard and being a diesel oil, is formulated like a motorcycle oil and it's cheap. Click to expand... (+1) redbirds. I have run that successfully in the CB1100.
redbirds_imp said: I use Shell Rotella T-6 synthetic 5W-40. Meets the Honda standard and being a diesel oil, is formulated like a motorcycle oil and it's cheap. Click to expand... (+1) redbirds. I have run that successfully in the CB1100.