Low Angle Shot of my CB1100 DLX

Jeephoto_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
As I was changing the oil recently on my '14 DLX, I saw what looked like an interesting view of my bike. Forgive the quality as it is a cell phone photo and I was too lazy to go get my dSLR.

ed139ecad342a6eb896c51b99eaad285.jpg
 
Nice! Great detail shot. I am amazed at the quality of pics you can get from a cell phone these day.
 
All shots of cars and bikes look far more dramatic from down low and the digital viewfinders make it much easier now than in the old SLR days. Great pic!
 
GUNFTR_imp said:
All shots of cars and bikes look far more dramatic from down low and the digital viewfinders make it much easier now than in the old SLR days. Great pic!
People too, for that matter. Ever seen an un-dramatic up your nose selfie? Exactly.
 
Tink, I'm not sure if I'm more impressed with your photographic skills, or your impeccable cleaning skills. :D

I don't think my bike looked that clean when it came out of the crate.
 
Flynrider_imp said:
Tink, I'm not sure if I'm more impressed with your photographic skills, or your impeccable cleaning skills. :D

I don't think my bike looked that clean when it came out of the crate.
Yea, mine doesn't look like that anymore. Not even close lol
 
Jeephoto_imp said:
As I was changing the oil recently on my '14 DLX, I saw what looked like an interesting view of my bike. Forgive the quality as it is a cell phone photo and I was too lazy to go get my dSLR.

ed139ecad342a6eb896c51b99eaad285.jpg
Great picture, Jeephoto. Oh..and what kind of Jeep do you have?
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
Jeephoto_imp said:
As I was changing the oil recently on my '14 DLX, I saw what looked like an interesting view of my bike. Forgive the quality as it is a cell phone photo and I was too lazy to go get my dSLR.

ed139ecad342a6eb896c51b99eaad285.jpg
Great picture, Jeephoto. Oh..and what kind of Jeep do you have?
Great picture, Jeephoto. Oh..and what kind of Jeep do you have?
I have an '89 Jeep Wrangler heavily modified for trails. Before that I had a CJ-5, two different TJ Wranglers and one Jeep Cherokee XJ. Jeeps are popular in our family and I love photography, hence, Jeephoto.

9f02a3505e6d6f8e233485bee2e771e2.jpg
 
Nice. I had a TJ and now have a JK. Not much opportunity for me to hit the trails, but they're a lot of fun to tool around in...as long as my 19 year old daughter isn't home from school and hijacking it from me.
 
Back
Top