Lovely travelogue series to Morocco on a CB1100ex

Jonnyteabag_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Stumbled upon this during a flick thru Utube lately.
Don't know if this fella is a member on here?

Great trip, and an easy watch..Enjoy.





JT
 
Wow, it's like Itchy Boots but it's a guy on a CB1100! Mrs. Gone will love it.

Thanks for the tip, Jonny.
 
Getting jealous about this trip, JTB...been to Morocco/Agadir once, unfortunately not by bike :s
 
Watched his series. Very cool and Mrs. Gone loved it.

I wasn’t too keen on his camera placement on the side of his helmet as it somewhat blocked the panorama view to his right. But that’s nitpicking. As with Itchy, great to see not only where he was going but the restaurants and hotels as well.

Now I’m wanting to do a three-day trip somewhere when my work travel season dies down later in the year.

Maybe not Morocco but…
 
Jonnyteabag_imp said:
Stumbled upon this during a flick thru Utube lately.
Don't know if this fella is a member on here?

Great trip, and an easy watch..Enjoy.





JT
Thank you for these. Fun viewing.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Watched his series. Very cool and Mrs. Gone loved it.

I wasn’t too keen on his camera placement on the side of his helmet as it somewhat blocked the panorama view to his right. But that’s nitpicking. As with Itchy, great to see not only where he was going but the restaurants and hotels as well.

Now I’m wanting to do a three-day trip somewhere when my work travel season dies down later in the year.

Maybe not Morocco but…
Wow, ask and you shall receive. At lunch on a business trip, checked my email and a Motoquest Transporter Special deal came up. Hit a few buttons and now I have a BMW trip from LA to Portland coming up in two weeks.

Maybe I’ll endeavor to get some enjoyable camera footage out of the ride like Fred here, and Itchy Boots. I’m sure I’ll find some interesting food to document along the way. Motels… probably not as interesting.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
Watched his series. Very cool and Mrs. Gone loved it.

I wasn’t too keen on his camera placement on the side of his helmet as it somewhat blocked the panorama view to his right. But that’s nitpicking. As with Itchy, great to see not only where he was going but the restaurants and hotels as well.

Now I’m wanting to do a three-day trip somewhere when my work travel season dies down later in the year.

Maybe not Morocco but…
Wow, ask and you shall receive. At lunch on a business trip, checked my email and a Motoquest Transporter Special deal came up. Hit a few buttons and now I have a BMW trip from LA to Portland coming up in two weeks.

Maybe I’ll endeavor to get some enjoyable camera footage out of the ride like Fred here, and Itchy Boots. I’m sure I’ll find some interesting food to document along the way. Motels… probably not as interesting.
Wow, ask and you shall receive. At lunch on a business trip, checked my email and a Motoquest Transporter Special deal came up. Hit a few buttons and now I have a BMW trip from LA to Portland coming up in two weeks.

Maybe I’ll endeavor to get some enjoyable camera footage out of the ride like Fred here, and Itchy Boots. I’m sure I’ll find some interesting food to document along the way. Motels… probably not as interesting.
Well, that sounds fun! I'd never heard of Motoquest. Looked them up. Sounds odd that they need such regular shipments of BMWs from LA to Portland, but cool in any case. What BMW are you riding?
 
I have ridden R1200GS’ from them more than a few times, so I’m changing it up a bit and taking an F750GS. They’ll supply top and side boxes for my stuff. The transport deals are pretty random. Sometimes it’s LA to San Francisco, sometimes Anchorage.
 
Back
Top