Lovely Day In Wayne County, GA.

redbirds_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
After many soggy, cold and dreary days the sun finally won out and the temperature made 74 this afternoon. We made a ride of about 50 miles into neighboring Wayne County to check out an old Live Oak tree that stands in the middle of O'Quinn Loop Road. This lovely old tree was spared when the road was paved years ago and there's an old farmhouse next to it. The bugs were out by the millions, especially around the cattle farms we passed. A really nice day for February.

d76edba9c29ded403ab2064cc2d1fbe7.jpg

922291d7ccf854ac232a1037b2fa1234.jpg

c3746e6afb5fd813d69323b5dbacce82.jpg

f844cd947f6b910081c4531be8b850ad.jpg

9b16f5e00b5feedf8e90342edb98dee1.jpg

5506f0d647c81b4acf96bd0827fc2498.jpg

d8d052b4c077bec41e2a236e5c3c5ec0.jpg

3986a1251c87ddad0f2b49b6556f271e.jpg

8dfa9d0e9318a3ab2f48c1d6a43b5eff.jpg

9ebdcf2bd5233bf9d3d2a3cd78867b49.jpg
 
Redbirds, lovely pics and surrounds, your face is smiling so your health must be good too :thumbsup:
 
You're living large Birds. Good to see Sparky still gets out and about.
 
redbirds_imp said:
After many soggy, cold and dreary days the sun finally won out and the temperature made 74 this afternoon. We made a ride of about 50 miles into neighboring Wayne County to check out an old Live Oak tree that stands in the middle of O'Quinn Loop Road. This lovely old tree was spared when the road was paved years ago and there's an old farmhouse next to it. The bugs were out by the millions, especially around the cattle farms we passed. A really nice day for February.

d76edba9c29ded403ab2064cc2d1fbe7.jpg

922291d7ccf854ac232a1037b2fa1234.jpg

c3746e6afb5fd813d69323b5dbacce82.jpg

f844cd947f6b910081c4531be8b850ad.jpg

9b16f5e00b5feedf8e90342edb98dee1.jpg

5506f0d647c81b4acf96bd0827fc2498.jpg

d8d052b4c077bec41e2a236e5c3c5ec0.jpg

3986a1251c87ddad0f2b49b6556f271e.jpg

8dfa9d0e9318a3ab2f48c1d6a43b5eff.jpg

9ebdcf2bd5233bf9d3d2a3cd78867b49.jpg
A nice set of rides there.
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Redbirds, lovely pics and surrounds, your face is smiling so your health must be good too :thumbsup:
Yes, been feeling great, lost almost 40 lbs so my bike weight reduction program is working nicely. Of course the first step was taken long ago when I decided not to overburden a fine bike with RLET's.
GoldOxide_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
After many soggy, cold and dreary days the sun finally won out and the temperature made 74 this afternoon. We made a ride of about 50 miles into neighboring Wayne County to check out an old Live Oak tree that stands in the middle of O'Quinn Loop Road. This lovely old tree was spared when the road was paved years ago and there's an old farmhouse next to it. The bugs were out by the millions, especially around the cattle farms we passed. A really nice day for February.

d76edba9c29ded403ab2064cc2d1fbe7.jpg

922291d7ccf854ac232a1037b2fa1234.jpg

c3746e6afb5fd813d69323b5dbacce82.jpg

f844cd947f6b910081c4531be8b850ad.jpg

9b16f5e00b5feedf8e90342edb98dee1.jpg

5506f0d647c81b4acf96bd0827fc2498.jpg

d8d052b4c077bec41e2a236e5c3c5ec0.jpg

3986a1251c87ddad0f2b49b6556f271e.jpg

8dfa9d0e9318a3ab2f48c1d6a43b5eff.jpg

9ebdcf2bd5233bf9d3d2a3cd78867b49.jpg
A nice set of rides there.
I'm liking Sparky's bike so much that I may get one for me.
The ferret_imp said:
You're living large Birds. Good to see Sparky still gets out and about.
We've been so busy and the weather has been rainy and cold, felt so good to get out for a ride.
 
redbirds_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Redbirds, lovely pics and surrounds, your face is smiling so your health must be good too :thumbsup:
Yes, been feeling great, lost almost 40 lbs so my bike weight reduction program is working nicely. Of course the first step was taken long ago when I decided not to overburden a fine bike with RLET's.
GoldOxide_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
After many soggy, cold and dreary days the sun finally won out and the temperature made 74 this afternoon. We made a ride of about 50 miles into neighboring Wayne County to check out an old Live Oak tree that stands in the middle of O'Quinn Loop Road. This lovely old tree was spared when the road was paved years ago and there's an old farmhouse next to it. The bugs were out by the millions, especially around the cattle farms we passed. A really nice day for February.

d76edba9c29ded403ab2064cc2d1fbe7.jpg

922291d7ccf854ac232a1037b2fa1234.jpg

c3746e6afb5fd813d69323b5dbacce82.jpg

f844cd947f6b910081c4531be8b850ad.jpg

9b16f5e00b5feedf8e90342edb98dee1.jpg

5506f0d647c81b4acf96bd0827fc2498.jpg

d8d052b4c077bec41e2a236e5c3c5ec0.jpg

3986a1251c87ddad0f2b49b6556f271e.jpg

8dfa9d0e9318a3ab2f48c1d6a43b5eff.jpg

9ebdcf2bd5233bf9d3d2a3cd78867b49.jpg
A nice set of rides there.
I'm liking Sparky's bike so much that I may get one for me.
The ferret_imp said:
You're living large Birds. Good to see Sparky still gets out and about.
We've been so busy and the weather has been rainy and cold, felt so good to get out for a ride.
Yes, been feeling great, lost almost 40 lbs so my bike weight reduction program is working nicely. Of course the first step was taken long ago when I decided not to overburden a fine bike with RLET's.
So, I am not alone with this wise approach....and just added you to my buddy list.
While couple of members landed in strict purgatory, just to give them some chance to reconsider their sins :P
:beerchug:
 
For heaven’s sake, peterbaron, redbirds is THE Sith Lord. You’re but a late comer to the ranks of the denialists. :D
 
Strong is the darkside with some members. Sigh...
 
I love that they saved a tree when paving a road.

And hey, I was wondering how that color HJC looked. That’s “wine” if I’m not mistaken?

I’ll be in Commerce in a few months. Anywhere nearby?
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
I love that they saved a tree when paving a road.

And hey, I was wondering how that color HJC looked. That’s “wine” if I’m not mistaken?

I’ll be in Commerce in a few months. Anywhere nearby?
A big (+1) Gin60.
 
Yes. Another +1 from me. Nothing like a good shade tree to rest under on a warm day.
 
Thread starter
Gone in 60_imp said:
I love that they saved a tree when paving a road.

And hey, I was wondering how that color HJC looked. That’s “wine” if I’m not mistaken?

I’ll be in Commerce in a few months. Anywhere nearby?
Nice area, Commerce is about 250 miles from my place.
 
Back
Top