Love the oil changes on these bikes

Rossi_imp said:
I’m looking for advice on the oil brand and weight you guys are using and also filter brands. I must be wierd also since I enjoy changing my own oil on my bikes and truck. I appreciate all your input.
Filters, only OEM, oil - check your manual and climate recommendations.
I personally use Motul 10W40 synthetic for Ontario and my type of riding.
 
(+1) on PB's feedback.

BTW: Not weird. Many here at the Forum change their own fluids too.

Honda GN4 10W40 and Motul 10W40 5100 (semi-synthetic) is what I have been using without issue.
 
Okay, here we go.

Use what you like. Me? I have no reason to stray from the manufacturer's recommendation (GN-4 and an OE filter). It works fine and I never have to second-guess myself.
 
LongRanger_imp said:
Okay, here we go.

Use what you like. Me? I have no reason to stray from the manufacturer's recommendation (GN-4 and an OE filter). It works fine and I never have to second-guess myself.
LR,
That’s will be the way I will most likely go also but am interested if any one has ever ran Amsoil in their CB? I have a 2014 HD Ultra with 35,000 miles with Amsoil and no problems.
 
Back
Top