562loosenoodle_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I do not understand why people can't just own their mistakes. When you miss an exit, go to the next one! Don't risk everyone's lives.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How many [countless] movies have been made of post-CA earthquake nastiness fall-out?562loosenoodle_imp said:Seriously, when we have a massive earthquake it is going to be nasty.
How many [countless] movies have been made of post-CA earthquake nastiness fall-out?GoldOxide_imp said:How many [countless] movies have been made of post-CA earthquake nastiness fall-out?562loosenoodle_imp said:Seriously, when we have a massive earthquake it is going to be nasty.


Unsurprisingly, as is the life itself... (too easy).JLEECB_imp said:I learned to ride while leaving abroad. I forgot how much i love lane splitting. Of course, I would share the road with tons of mopeds, cars, trucks, tuk-tuks (google if you don't know, awesome), bicycles, pedestrians, food carts, ox carts, you name it. You learn how to share and split lanes with all of that traffic, and driving in North America is way too easy.
this reminds me of my favorite, and very true, stand up comedy bit on traffic and drivers:562loosenoodle_imp said:I do not understand why people can't just own their mistakes. When you miss an exit, go to the next one! Don't risk everyone's lives.