the Ferret
Road warrior
Nice!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mixagon_imp said:That looks nice on the cb much better than the oval or square or tri ones that seem popular nowadays.
I've been looking at a 4x4 for my rs but can't get anything here in the UK. Campbell make a custom real good looker but only make to order and need the bike in the workshop for a couple of days.
I've searched all my local suppliers.. scorpion, delkevic, beowulf but none even list the cb so can't even get a 4x2.
I must say though it would only be for looks because the rs sounds very deep and is much louder than the ex model I used to own so is perfect as it is.
Arrow claims 10 hp gain on 2017 exmisterprofessionality_imp said:Power gains from a slip on on a bike like this are not realistic. The only way you could have a hope of realistic power gains is by running all the way up the line, change the headers to get rid of the Cat, open up the air box, change the fueling to take advantage of all that, and then enjoy your increased flow at the top end.
that said, a set of twin Arrows will have an AMAZING sound. Just don't get too attached to the idea of performance gains.
check arrow's website... for the 2017/2018 ex/rs --10hp @ 7,500rpm and 7.65 nm torque gains at 5,000 rpmThe ferret_imp said:the dyno chart I saw with the Arrow slip on, on a CB 1100, it made 4.5 hp at about 6,000 rpms with the db killer removed, and with the db killer installed it actually lost a fraction of a hp power from the stock exhaust.
![]()
You might gain 10 HP with a full exhaust minus cat