Looking to buy a new 2014 CB1100 DLX

There are no new leftover '14 DLX's in the U.S. I tried locating a new one in August and spoke to American Honda. They confirmed that none of their dealers had any new bikes left.

My '14 DLX was sitting at a Honda dealer 80 miles away on their used bike lot. I felt very fortunate to find it.
 
Headbanger02_imp said:
I have seven or eight of them, what color would you like......:biker:
Wow! Really? Are you a dealer or a collector? Fill us in!
 
I think he's a kidder, and WISHES he had 7 or 8 DLXs sitting around to sell. They only come n red lol
 
Hi Sticky and welcome to the forum! Unfortunate timing in your search for a new DLX. With patience and a willingness to pay for shipping, there's still a decent chance of you finding a slightly used, well cared for CB. If you haven't already, you may want to set up a "Google Alert" for "Honda CB1100," that way, any time "Honda CB1100" makes it way onto the internet in articles, videos, or, what I get most often, Craigslist ads, you'll receive an email with a link.

Google Alerts - Monitor the Web for interesting new content

Good luck!
 
Yeah, after I posted I figured he was kidding, but who knows, some people have money...wish it was me. :) I know they only come in red, but he could have changed out tanks or something... :angel:
 
They will occasionlly pop up, just have to be diligent and hurry up and wait for one, I still think about the only one that my local dealer had, seriously considered it, still like my 13 a wee bit better, have been curious to where it went, I would think that a good used one will become available if they bring the 2016 to the U.S. Heck mine only has 2000 miles on it and I've had it two full seasons, I have three other bikes, I'm definitely no ferret when it comes to high miles on the road. :biker:
 
LongRanger_imp said:
There are no new leftover '14 DLX's in the U.S. I tried locating a new one in August and spoke to American Honda. They confirmed that none of their dealers had any new bikes left.

My '14 DLX was sitting at a Honda dealer 80 miles away on their used bike lot. I felt very fortunate to find it.
Not necessarily true... I have a friend in Portland who just watched 3 2014's get sold to one person last week at a Honda dealer there. 2 deluxes and 1 std.
He didn't know why someone wanted 3... but they were there to be had.
 
Sticky Throttle_imp said:

I found 11 new DLX on cycletrader. Unfortunately, none are close to you.

[url=http://www.cycletrader.com/search-results?type=Motorcycle%7C356953&model=CB1100A&radius=100&modelkeyword=1&sort=featured%3Aasc&]Search results
I called two of them. One was a wrong number and the other said they haven't had a CB 1100 in stock since early this year. He didn't speak highly of Cycletrader.com's accuracy.

The listings on Cycletrader.com have been the only possibilities so far. I'll try to call the others next week.
One of the listings on cycletrader pointed to one for sale at Paw Paw Cycle in Paw Paw Michigan. I checked the dealer home page and according to their inventory listings, they have a new 2014 deluxe. [url=http://www.pawpawcycle.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?veh=393334&pov=3870595]Link

Unfortunately internet web sites aren't always updated in a timely manner. :dodgy:
 
I did an all of craiglist search and one in Sierra Vista (Hereford) Arizona came up, 3611 miles, $7500.00, this would be the kind of deal I would look for if it was close to home. (really (kinda) don't want one).
 
curlyjoe_imp said:
Sticky Throttle_imp said:

I found 11 new DLX on cycletrader. Unfortunately, none are close to you.

[url=http://www.cycletrader.com/search-results?type=Motorcycle%7C356953&model=CB1100A&radius=100&modelkeyword=1&sort=featured%3Aasc&]Search results
I called two of them. One was a wrong number and the other said they haven't had a CB 1100 in stock since early this year. He didn't speak highly of Cycletrader.com's accuracy.

The listings on Cycletrader.com have been the only possibilities so far. I'll try to call the others next week.
One of the listings on cycletrader pointed to one for sale at Paw Paw Cycle in Paw Paw Michigan. I checked the dealer home page and according to their inventory listings, they have a new 2014 deluxe. [url=http://www.pawpawcycle.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?veh=393334&pov=3870595]Link

Unfortunately internet web sites aren't always updated in a timely manner. :dodgy:

I found 11 new DLX on cycletrader. Unfortunately, none are close to you.

[url=http://www.cycletrader.com/search-results?type=Motorcycle%7C356953&model=CB1100A&radius=100&modelkeyword=1&sort=featured%3Aasc&]Search results
I called two of them. One was a wrong number and the other said they haven't had a CB 1100 in stock since early this year. He didn't speak highly of Cycletrader.com's accuracy.

The listings on Cycletrader.com have been the only possibilities so far. I'll try to call the others next week.
One of the listings on cycletrader pointed to one for sale at Paw Paw Cycle in Paw Paw Michigan. I checked the dealer home page and according to their inventory listings, they have a new 2014 deluxe. [url=http://www.pawpawcycle.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?veh=393334&pov=3870595]Link

Unfortunately internet web sites aren't always updated in a timely manner. :dodgy:

Unless they got another one in the last 6 weeks, that one is gone. When I was looking in August, I called Paw Paw among many other dealerships, and they were out. Every Cycletrader listing I found and called (around 5) were all gone.
 
pbhati_imp said:
curlyjoe_imp said:
Sticky Throttle_imp said:

I found 11 new DLX on cycletrader. Unfortunately, none are close to you.

[url=http://www.cycletrader.com/search-results?type=Motorcycle%7C356953&model=CB1100A&radius=100&modelkeyword=1&sort=featured%3Aasc&]Search results
I called two of them. One was a wrong number and the other said they haven't had a CB 1100 in stock since early this year. He didn't speak highly of Cycletrader.com's accuracy.

The listings on Cycletrader.com have been the only possibilities so far. I'll try to call the others next week.
One of the listings on cycletrader pointed to one for sale at Paw Paw Cycle in Paw Paw Michigan. I checked the dealer home page and according to their inventory listings, they have a new 2014 deluxe. [url=http://www.pawpawcycle.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?veh=393334&pov=3870595]Link

Unfortunately internet web sites aren't always updated in a timely manner. :dodgy:

I found 11 new DLX on cycletrader. Unfortunately, none are close to you.

[url=http://www.cycletrader.com/search-results?type=Motorcycle%7C356953&model=CB1100A&radius=100&modelkeyword=1&sort=featured%3Aasc&]Search results
I called two of them. One was a wrong number and the other said they haven't had a CB 1100 in stock since early this year. He didn't speak highly of Cycletrader.com's accuracy.

The listings on Cycletrader.com have been the only possibilities so far. I'll try to call the others next week.
One of the listings on cycletrader pointed to one for sale at Paw Paw Cycle in Paw Paw Michigan. I checked the dealer home page and according to their inventory listings, they have a new 2014 deluxe. [url=http://www.pawpawcycle.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?veh=393334&pov=3870595]Link

Unfortunately internet web sites aren't always updated in a timely manner. :dodgy:

Unless they got another one in the last 6 weeks, that one is gone. When I was looking in August, I called Paw Paw among many other dealerships, and they were out. Every Cycletrader listing I found and called (around 5) were all gone.

I found 11 new DLX on cycletrader. Unfortunately, none are close to you.

[url=http://www.cycletrader.com/search-results?type=Motorcycle%7C356953&model=CB1100A&radius=100&modelkeyword=1&sort=featured%3Aasc&]Search results
I called two of them. One was a wrong number and the other said they haven't had a CB 1100 in stock since early this year. He didn't speak highly of Cycletrader.com's accuracy.

The listings on Cycletrader.com have been the only possibilities so far. I'll try to call the others next week.
One of the listings on cycletrader pointed to one for sale at Paw Paw Cycle in Paw Paw Michigan. I checked the dealer home page and according to their inventory listings, they have a new 2014 deluxe. [url=http://www.pawpawcycle.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?veh=393334&pov=3870595]Link

Unfortunately internet web sites aren't always updated in a timely manner. :dodgy:

Unless they got another one in the last 6 weeks, that one is gone. When I was looking in August, I called Paw Paw among many other dealerships, and they were out. Every Cycletrader listing I found and called (around 5) were all gone. I found mine in Michigan and what I did was to get on Cycletrader's web sight and reshuffle based on date posted. It will give you any that are recent postings. There are tons on there that are long gone. Anyhow good luck with your search.
 
That's funny, there is a DX sitting at the delership in Boulder as of 2 weeks ago. Makes me wonder just how accurately Honda is able to track dealer inventory

G-Force Powersports | Motorcycles, ATVs & More in Lakewood

drodg58_imp said:
pbhati_imp said:
curlyjoe_imp said:
Sticky Throttle_imp said:

I found 11 new DLX on cycletrader. Unfortunately, none are close to you.

[url=http://www.cycletrader.com/search-results?type=Motorcycle%7C356953&model=CB1100A&radius=100&modelkeyword=1&sort=featured%3Aasc&]Search results
I called two of them. One was a wrong number and the other said they haven't had a CB 1100 in stock since early this year. He didn't speak highly of Cycletrader.com's accuracy.

The listings on Cycletrader.com have been the only possibilities so far. I'll try to call the others next week.
One of the listings on cycletrader pointed to one for sale at Paw Paw Cycle in Paw Paw Michigan. I checked the dealer home page and according to their inventory listings, they have a new 2014 deluxe. [url=http://www.pawpawcycle.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?veh=393334&pov=3870595]Link

Unfortunately internet web sites aren't always updated in a timely manner. :dodgy:

I found 11 new DLX on cycletrader. Unfortunately, none are close to you.

[url=http://www.cycletrader.com/search-results?type=Motorcycle%7C356953&model=CB1100A&radius=100&modelkeyword=1&sort=featured%3Aasc&]Search results
I called two of them. One was a wrong number and the other said they haven't had a CB 1100 in stock since early this year. He didn't speak highly of Cycletrader.com's accuracy.

The listings on Cycletrader.com have been the only possibilities so far. I'll try to call the others next week.
One of the listings on cycletrader pointed to one for sale at Paw Paw Cycle in Paw Paw Michigan. I checked the dealer home page and according to their inventory listings, they have a new 2014 deluxe. [url=http://www.pawpawcycle.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?veh=393334&pov=3870595]Link

Unfortunately internet web sites aren't always updated in a timely manner. :dodgy:

Unless they got another one in the last 6 weeks, that one is gone. When I was looking in August, I called Paw Paw among many other dealerships, and they were out. Every Cycletrader listing I found and called (around 5) were all gone.

I found 11 new DLX on cycletrader. Unfortunately, none are close to you.

[url=http://www.cycletrader.com/search-results?type=Motorcycle%7C356953&model=CB1100A&radius=100&modelkeyword=1&sort=featured%3Aasc&]Search results
I called two of them. One was a wrong number and the other said they haven't had a CB 1100 in stock since early this year. He didn't speak highly of Cycletrader.com's accuracy.

The listings on Cycletrader.com have been the only possibilities so far. I'll try to call the others next week.
One of the listings on cycletrader pointed to one for sale at Paw Paw Cycle in Paw Paw Michigan. I checked the dealer home page and according to their inventory listings, they have a new 2014 deluxe. [url=http://www.pawpawcycle.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?veh=393334&pov=3870595]Link

Unfortunately internet web sites aren't always updated in a timely manner. :dodgy:

Unless they got another one in the last 6 weeks, that one is gone. When I was looking in August, I called Paw Paw among many other dealerships, and they were out. Every Cycletrader listing I found and called (around 5) were all gone. I found mine in Michigan and what I did was to get on Cycletrader's web sight and reshuffle based on date posted. It will give you any that are recent postings. There are tons on there that are long gone. Anyhow good luck with your search.

I called two of them. One was a wrong number and the other said they haven't had a CB 1100 in stock since early this year. He didn't speak highly of Cycletrader.com's accuracy.

The listings on Cycletrader.com have been the only possibilities so far. I'll try to call the others next week.
One of the listings on cycletrader pointed to one for sale at Paw Paw Cycle in Paw Paw Michigan. I checked the dealer home page and according to their inventory listings, they have a new 2014 deluxe. [url=http://www.pawpawcycle.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?veh=393334&pov=3870595]Link

Unfortunately internet web sites aren't always updated in a timely manner. :dodgy:

Unless they got another one in the last 6 weeks, that one is gone. When I was looking in August, I called Paw Paw among many other dealerships, and they were out. Every Cycletrader listing I found and called (around 5) were all gone. I found mine in Michigan and what I did was to get on Cycletrader's web sight and reshuffle based on date posted. It will give you any that are recent postings. There are tons on there that are long gone. Anyhow good luck with your search.
 
Back
Top