AndyHe_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
My wife and I took a trip that last weekend up to one of the San Juan Islands in Washington state and she informed me that we need more luggage space. I've got the Honda rear rack and trunk for my deluxe but need to look for some saddle bags that work well with a passenger.
Does anyone have any recommendations? Hard bags that match the style and look of the bike (similar to VFR Interceptor bags) would be great but I'm probably not going to find those. Soft bags that attached to the rack under the trunk would work..
-Andy
Does anyone have any recommendations? Hard bags that match the style and look of the bike (similar to VFR Interceptor bags) would be great but I'm probably not going to find those. Soft bags that attached to the rack under the trunk would work..
-Andy
