Looking for DLX in New Jersey

Bighonda14_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hey looks like I'm close to selling my present bike, and am going to begin seriously looking for a 2014 DLX in or near New Jersey. Any leads or suggestions?

I spotted a pristine bike at a dealer about 2000 miles away with close to 1000 miles on it and the asking price of about a 8650. Any advice on considering that option versus something closer to home? Would prefer to see a bike before I buy it and avoid the cost of shipping.

Thanks!
 
Bighonda, DLXs are as rare as rocking horse sh*t. If you can find one anywhere for a reasonable price think very hard before walking way from it. 1,000 miles is no distance for this bike to have traveled.
 
My opinion? If you're indeed serious about a DLX, call the dealership NOW and place a deposit on it. You can have the bike shipped for $450, door to door. Honda didn't bring many of these bikes to the U.S. How many more "pristine, 1000-mile" DLX's will you come across, especially if you require it to be within a day's drive of New Jersey? I don't think you can afford to be that picky. I'd jump on this before someone else does!

I guess I can forget about the Deluxe. . .
 
Thread starter
What shipping companies have you had good experiences with and you would recommend? Thanks.

I have never purchased or sold a bike by using a shipping company before. Any coaching or suggestions on how to do it right? Thanks.
 
I recommend Home - HAULBIKES. I've used them four times with zero issues and complete satisfaction. $450 anywhere to anywhere in the U.S. No crating, no draining of fluids, enclosed semi-trailer, comprehensive insurance, etc.
 
the dealer most likely has someone that they work with. I bought mine about 850 miles away. It showed up undamaged. Look up reviews of transport companies, they are responsible for the bike until you release them. Good luck, I wish mine were a deluxe, but it is the right color.
 
Haulbikes has been great for me, used them 5 or 6 times, no problems. When the semi pulls up to your house and unloads the bike, it's like Santa has come!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top