Sep 14, 2016 #1 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Thread starter There's a white 2013 for sale in Orlando (thanks motogeezer) http://orlando.craigslist.org/mcy/5775387601.html
There's a white 2013 for sale in Orlando (thanks motogeezer) http://orlando.craigslist.org/mcy/5775387601.html
Sep 14, 2016 #3 6 '64 Running like a top Cormanus_imp said: There's a white 2013 for sale in Orlando (thanks motogeezer) http://orlando.craigslist.org/mcy/5775387601.html Click to expand... I'm afraid the previous link does not work, but I was able to find the bike, available, here: http://orlando.craigslist.org/mcy/5775387601.html Very nice looking bike, by the way. I guess I always had something for white motorcycles
Cormanus_imp said: There's a white 2013 for sale in Orlando (thanks motogeezer) http://orlando.craigslist.org/mcy/5775387601.html Click to expand... I'm afraid the previous link does not work, but I was able to find the bike, available, here: http://orlando.craigslist.org/mcy/5775387601.html Very nice looking bike, by the way. I guess I always had something for white motorcycles
Sep 14, 2016 #4 the Ferret Road warrior Those look like the same address but Cormanus's link wouldn't work for me either, and yours does.
Sep 14, 2016 #8 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Thread starter Sorry chaps. I didn't realise the period would be a problem. Just to confuse everyone, I've no deleted the full stop so the link will work.
Sorry chaps. I didn't realise the period would be a problem. Just to confuse everyone, I've no deleted the full stop so the link will work.
Sep 15, 2016 #9 H Hondahawkrider_imp Running like a top Cormanus_imp said: Sorry chaps. I didn't realise the period would be a problem. Just to confuse everyone, I've no deleted the full stop so the link will work. Click to expand... That's what she said
Cormanus_imp said: Sorry chaps. I didn't realise the period would be a problem. Just to confuse everyone, I've no deleted the full stop so the link will work. Click to expand... That's what she said