Looking At Spring

redbirds_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Weather was perfect today, about 68F and clear blue skies. Starting to look and feel like spring here; trees are pollenating which means wiping the NC down before heading out. Farmers fields are green with winter rye, sweet onions and wheat, all will be harvested next month and the aroma of onions will be everywhere. Took some dirt roads, most were well graded but a few sandy sections that the NC took in stride. Rode the loop around Lake Lindsey Grace and took a few pics at the boat landing there. Took the long way home, Sparky had a pot of hot coffee waiting for me. Life is good.

78d06157f9ec84bfa54336d079dbeed8.JPG


b9cbc81b966bb6c637ead2d5f8781805.JPG


4639eeeaaf1ae586d174184fcff170a8.JPG


4e7acba225ebcaefd12e2e2cc337c992.JPG


5773a6950681eeb6a176eed7a5db1465.JPG
 
Looks lovely, redbirds.
 
Life sounds good indeed redbirds.
 
I thought of you, Ferret, as, vicariously, I inhaled the aroma of onions. :D
 
redbirds_imp said:
Weather was perfect today, about 68F and clear blue skies. Starting to look and feel like spring here; trees are pollenating which means wiping the NC down before heading out. Farmers fields are green with winter rye, sweet onions and wheat, all will be harvested next month and the aroma of onions will be everywhere. Took some dirt roads, most were well graded but a few sandy sections that the NC took in stride. Rode the loop around Lake Lindsey Grace and took a few pics at the boat landing there. Took the long way home, Sparky had a pot of hot coffee waiting for me. Life is good.

78d06157f9ec84bfa54336d079dbeed8.JPG


b9cbc81b966bb6c637ead2d5f8781805.JPG


4639eeeaaf1ae586d174184fcff170a8.JPG


4e7acba225ebcaefd12e2e2cc337c992.JPG


5773a6950681eeb6a176eed7a5db1465.JPG
it does look good there. nice. :biker:
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I thought of you, Ferret, as, vicariously, I inhaled the aroma of onions. :D
:rofl: yea I couldn't ride there. Forced indoors by an Allium.
 
Back
Top