el duque_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I tried.... :celebrate:Cormanus_imp said:Yes, Ferret, I think that says it so much more elegantly.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I tried.... :celebrate:Cormanus_imp said:Yes, Ferret, I think that says it so much more elegantly.




that is correct. I'm thinking now I don't want to ride it much so I can keep the miles low for the next owner. :banana:Cormanus_imp said:So, this bike is now on it's third owner and it has only 691 miles on the clock?
Stateboy has offered to take the day off if needed. We are going to "open the window" and see how the chips fall.Cormanus_imp said:Look forward to hearing how you solve it el duque. Fly and Ride is always the best option.![]()
that is correct. I'm thinking now I don't want to ride it much so I can keep the miles low for the next owner. :banana:el duque_imp said:that is correct. I'm thinking now I don't want to ride it much so I can keep the miles low for the next owner. :banana:Cormanus_imp said:So, this bike is now on it's third owner and it has only 691 miles on the clock?
Stateboy has offered to take the day off if needed. We are going to "open the window" and see how the chips fall.Cormanus_imp said:Look forward to hearing how you solve it el duque. Fly and Ride is always the best option.![]()
either way we will/should get it in the first go-round. That is unless there is a blizzard in Michigan at the time.
Still we need to wait a wk or so for schedules to clear.
In the meantime I will work on the title transfer, make a spot for it in the garage and ponder the new member of the herd.
I have 3 old Goldwings so all in the family. One might have to get a job and move out.:clap:
Hello, what dealer in Wis did you buy this bike for 5700 otd if you dont mind ne asking? thank youteamvisegrip_imp said:Hey Guys:
I am reading this post and wonder if I got one heck of a deal on my new 0 miles 2014 CB1100. Bought it the end of December 2017. Granted it does not have the ABS but then I am not a super crazy driver and tend to take it easy and just have fun. At 56 I think I know enough to leave a lot of distance between me and others... yes back in 1986 I followed to close to a car and smacked into it doing the Super Man over the car. Anyhow... no worries about the ABS I guess. I would rather spend the money on upgrades like the Yoshimura pipe I got and a possible ECU upgrade. Yes I have been doing a lot of reading here. So much info.
But back to my purchase... I got it for $5700 out the door. No fees no nothing. If I did not pick it up they would have delivered it for $575 to my door. This dealer sold 3 of them at about this same price. Actually I got mine for less than the other three as I did the purchase off eBay.
So my advice if you have not bought this is to wait and see what is still out there. I know in Minneapolis they have one for $7000 but I think that is a lot as it has not yet sold.
All of the above.will866_imp said:Seems to me there are a couple of low mileage 2014 DLXs out there for around $7k if you really want ABS and a few other additional niceties.
I bought mine and had it shipped and it all went well but I can understand how it could also go poorly.
Talking to the seller and asking many questions and getting a feel for bike's history and the person's integrity is key.