Look mom no hands

Ridem32_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Riding my CB1100 with no hands! This is the Natchez trace lots of bikes every weekend. I had to hold iPhone with both hands to keep phone steady ! I know it's dangerous but I have done it all my life on all kinds of bikes. I would say don't try it. Sun glare but the brakeaway cruise holds a nice steady speed this time at 60 mph hard to see in video due to sun glare
 
Thread starter
Hiker I got a friend with a go pro they are nice. Mounts his to his helment and has a waterproof case for wake boarding etc I would lov to have one.
Michael
 
Ohhh I'm telling. Natchez Trace is a 35 near the ends and a 45 in the middle.

Nice piece of road to ride. I've done it end to end both directions on a 750 Nighthawk.
 
444 miles one way, 888 round trip. Nice ride. Yes very clean road, well kept. We rode it in Sept. Not much traffic then either.
 
Thread starter
I'm only about 40 miles from where it goes over I55 south ! That's where it ends or it did then started back off of I20
 
Back
Top