lola CB1100 Pics & Video Clip

Very nice set of mods. I like the lower pegs. Have you noticed any power changes with the slip on? I've seen the muffler and it sounds good but I am wondering if you had any seat of the pants impression.
 
Thread starter
Buffalorider_imp said:
Very nice set of mods. I like the lower pegs. Have you noticed any power changes with the slip on? I've seen the muffler and it sounds good but I am wondering if you had any seat of the pants impression.
I feel it does have a little pep to it now with the slip on but honestly I could be wrong, the only way to find out is to dyno it... To me it Sound good though.

thanks !
 
THanks Lola,
I see the pic of the GPR exhaust and i find one in the UK,
I have order the Exhaust cost me about 400,00 euro.
Kind regards Alex Krijnsen Holland.

PS The sound is realy beautyfull in the video clip. i love it.
 
Thread starter
alexkrijnsen_imp said:
THanks Lola,
I see the pic of the GPR exhaust and i find one in the UK,
I have order the Exhaust cost me about 400,00 euro.
Kind regards Alex Krijnsen Holland.

PS The sound is realy beautyfull in the video clip. i love it.
Thank you Alex! Glad you like the gpr exhaust, it really does look
good . Nice looking bike alex
 
thanks for posting the vid, i was nervous when you passed the cop between lanes and he turned with you.
sounds great
how did that slip on fit , any modifications or changes
 
Thread starter
scott will_imp said:
thanks for posting the vid, i was nervous when you passed the cop between lanes and he turned with you.
sounds great
how did that slip on fit , any modifications or changes
Yep thought I was going to get stopped for something...

The Slip On fits well. It comes in 2 pieces and you just have to make sure that the piece with the bracket that stops the center stand is turned or twisted to the right a bit so it creates clearance for the left leg center stand and Chain, you'll know what I'm talking about when you get it.

Also, If you buy the slip-on it will take 3 weeks to get to you since they have to make it. So do not believe these retailers that say they have 3 instock or more. specially on them Ebay retailers, got mine from Euromotards on Ebay... just a heads up.
 
Back
Top