Location of Engine Number on Engine?

cb1100_dude_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello!

Other than the pink slip where can I find the engine number on the engine? My bike is salvage and I have to bring it to CHP to bring it back on the road and they have to verify the engine number on the engine :/


Thank you!
 
HAVE A LOOK ON THE REAR SPROCKET! nahh just kidding, it is engraved on the top of a lip 3 inches above the oil filter, but you probably found it by now, best of luck with the registration.
 
Thread starter
max_imp said:
HAVE A LOOK ON THE REAR SPROCKET! nahh just kidding, it is engraved on the top of a lip 3 inches above the oil filter, but you probably found it by now, best of luck with the registration.
LOL thanks Max. I did eventually find it in the manual also. Posting picture here for additional context for anyone else looking back through threads later:

 
Back
Top