Chapomis_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Today I rode my CB360T storage find for the first time. :clap:
:clap:
It had been in storage for 15+ years when I bought it. It's stock except for the Clubman bars and front blinkers and mirrors. Earlier this week I rebuilt the carbs and it fired right up. Today I adjusted the valves, points, timing (was bang on), compression was 150/160
, slapped a plate on it and went for a spin around the block. It ran like a 39 year old CB with 6,800 miles (11,000 km), still have a lot of work to get it up to par, I'm just jazzed that's it's a worthy opponent. The CL in the middle is Yoga Warriors latest acquisition.
:clap:

It had been in storage for 15+ years when I bought it. It's stock except for the Clubman bars and front blinkers and mirrors. Earlier this week I rebuilt the carbs and it fired right up. Today I adjusted the valves, points, timing (was bang on), compression was 150/160
, slapped a plate on it and went for a spin around the block. It ran like a 39 year old CB with 6,800 miles (11,000 km), still have a lot of work to get it up to par, I'm just jazzed that's it's a worthy opponent. The CL in the middle is Yoga Warriors latest acquisition.
