Like Button Plugin Is Enabled

rdprdp01 said:
For all posts. Please see bottom of post. Let Members know when you really like their posts.

Does the plugin have other options as well? I know a few other forums I frequent have the ability to post other emoticons/emojis in addition to "like" which is kind of neat.
 
Thread starter
Whoops said:
rdprdp01 said:
For all posts. Please see bottom of post. Let Members know when you really like their posts.

Does the plugin have other options as well? I know a few other forums I frequent have the ability to post other emoticons/emojis in addition to "like" which is kind of neat.
Great question. It could but only if we pay for a developer to add Somme custom code to make options available.
 
Can we get a dis-like button?   :P
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun said:
Can we get a dis-like button?   :P

On my watch, no.  :) 

The CB1100 Forum is my happy place. I have plenty of snarky stuff elsewhere and do not want to see that someone has joined the long list of folks who think I am idiot with a dislike rating!! When I post something incredibly naive bordering on stupid, please ignore it and forgive me. I suspect I am beyond redemption for certain things. I suspect other Members may feel the same.

Civility is becoming harder to find in a world that grows more coarse and cowardly behind social media posts. Let's make civility a cornerstone of this Forum just like its predecessor.
 
rdprdp01 said:
For all posts. Please see bottom of post. Let Members know when you really like their posts.

Thank you sir.  :D
 
Back
Top