lifesavers ?

EmptySea_imp said:
A while ago I read about a math professor who had developed an almost flat wide angle mirror. Math professor's side mirror that eliminates 'blind spot' receives US patent

I have looked on line and am skeptical that any of the mirrors advertised as "flat wide angle" are legit. I just sent and email to the Dr. Hicks asking if he knows if there is anyone manufacturing his design. I'll report back if I hear from him.
That's a great new development - hope it is commercially feasible. I'll be first in line.
 
^^ +1, except I might have to be 2nd or 3rd in line.
 
Thread starter
Almost one year of riding with my little, cheapo wide-angle mirrors glued onto the rear mirrors.
They are saving me one close encounter of the unpleasant sort once a month, mostly from the right side / behind.
I thought the skeptics might be interested ;)
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
One of my helmets has OEM rear view mirror, good stuff!
Post a pic PB?

Post a pic [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB?
j3gq_imp said:
Cool, can I have a picture of this posted ?
Here you go, some links:

[url=https://reevuamerica.com/]https://reevuamerica.com/
https://altimategear.com/product-category/motorcycle-helmets/ ...this is in Toronto
https://www.amazon.ca/Reevu-MSX1-Rear-View-Motorcycle-Helmet/dp/B00BB0DNNY

It comes standard with clear face shield but 2 or 3 tinted shields are also available.
If you need pics of mine, let me know.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
One of my helmets has OEM rear view mirror, good stuff!
Post a pic PB?

Post a pic [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB?
j3gq_imp said:
Cool, can I have a picture of this posted ?
Here you go, some links:

[url=https://reevuamerica.com/]https://reevuamerica.com/
https://altimategear.com/product-category/motorcycle-helmets/ ...this is in Toronto
https://www.amazon.ca/Reevu-MSX1-Rear-View-Motorcycle-Helmet/dp/B00BB0DNNY

It comes standard with clear face shield but 2 or 3 tinted shields are also available.
If you need pics of mine, let me know.
Cool, can I have a picture of this posted ?
Here you go, some links:

https://reevuamerica.com/
https://altimategear.com/product-category/motorcycle-helmets/ ...this is in Toronto
https://www.amazon.ca/Reevu-MSX1-Rear-View-Motorcycle-Helmet/dp/B00BB0DNNY

It comes standard with clear face shield but 2 or 3 tinted shields are also available.
If you need pics of mine, let me know.
Cool PB.

For those wondering, here is the "punch line view" provided in one of [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB's links. The top image is the rear view via mirrors on the inside top of the helmet ...

 
Back
Top